Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform
is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Bonusly is looking for an experienced, innovative and results-oriented VP of Engineering. We are looking for a leader that has the ability to facilitate and navigate our rapid growth over the next several years, while making sure that we stay true to our culture and values that have helped get us to this point. We need someone who is empathetic, skilled, and has a track record of building teams that deliver value with urgency. You’ll be challenged to manage multiple teams across multiple product lines, and we’ll look to you to implement the development processes that support timely delivery at scale.
Your team will build products that transform workplace recognition and feedback at the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
⚙️What you'll do
- Lead our engineering team to deliver consistent and timely customer value across multiple product lines.
- Recruit, hire, and retain Bonusly’s next generation of engineering talent. Expect your team to double in size by the end of 2021.
- Foster practices that encourage continuous improvement and a focus on results. Collaborate to diagnose what we’re good at, what we’re not, and what we’ll try next.
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled product team that loves to create reliable, scalable, intuitive, and useful products.
- Implement and refine development processes that support timely delivery at scale.
💯You should apply if you…..
- Have led an engineering or product organization of at least 50 people at a venture-backed technology company
- Have managed a team that has significantly scaled in size (at least 50% headcount growth in one year)
- Have managed engineering managers
- Have at least 5 years of engineering leadership experience with people management responsibilities
- Have led teams that delivered scalable, reliable, and elegant B2B SaaS products and features
- Have led a team responsible for multiple products with diverse technology stacks
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a software engineer prior to becoming a manager
- Have a deep understanding of software development & web technologies
- Have helped teams to adopt and adapt modern software development processes (such as CI/CD, Feature Toggles, TDD, Agile, Scrum, Lean, and Kanban)
- Can demonstrate mastery of a wide range of technical, software development, and application delivery concepts
- Are eager to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally both within and outside the product development organization
💚Bonus Points for…
- Base: $190,00 - $220,000
- Bonus: $20,000 - $30,000
- Equity: .75% - 1.25%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about
, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook
to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.