We bring people from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks and mobility, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Travelling has never been easier or more efficient. That’s why we are seen as the technology leader in our space.
With solid financing, we are able to grow our product tremendously this and the upcoming years. With a team of 50-100 employees, we’re changing the face of the travel industry – and as VP Product and Partnerships, you will be right in the middle of it! Be a spokesperson for user journeys, business goals and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Stay ahead of our industry’s game. Find the best ideas and features for our customers.
- Financially leverage our outstanding product with strategic partnerships.
- Develop and implement an innovative, growth-focused product and partnership strategy, focusing on existing as well as new product areas and new markets.
- Be the ambassador for a strong product-driven culture throughout the whole organization.
- Develop, negotiate and own strategic partnerships with transportation partners as well as B2B partners to grow revenues and market share.
- Manage and empower your team of Business Developers, Product Owners and UX/UI Designers. Be a mentor and a coach to help your team to grow.
- Ensure rapid and effective product development from both the product as well as from the business development perspective. Support management and team with competitors’ and trend analysis, product planning, customer and product discovery and make sure everyone is moving into the same direction.
- Own growth and product metrics and make sure we are moving forward with our overall product roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- You want to shape the future of travel and mobility.
- You are a hardworking and passionate entrepreneur who creates fast growth by building outstanding travel products and strong partnerships with key players in the industry.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in building fast-growing products and partnerships.
- You have either worked as Product Owner / Head of Product and/or Head of Business Development with a proven track record.
- You’ve gained in-depth knowledge of the travel tech industry with a focus on mobility, metasearch, OTA. Experience in a train/long distance bus related environment is a plus.
- You are a frequent traveler of different long-distance transportation types (especially train) who understands our business, esp. in our core markets DACH.
- You’ve strong leadership skills and practical know-how to recruit, scale, structure and empower your own team.
- You’ve got a good mix of strategic thinking and hands-on mentality.
- You love numbers and work in a data and KPI/OKR driven way.
- Your motivation increases while facing challenge and change.
- You have successfully proven your deal-making and negotiation skills with strategic partners.
- You are described as a great communicator who’s fluent in English (our company language) and preferably German as well.
- Overall, you combine positivity, can-do attitude, business thinking, and fast learning.
- Together with our passionate international team, you will change the future of mobility
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world (>20 nationalities and more to come).
- Possibility to take responsibility and ownership from Day 1.
- Support in your personal development to get to the next level.
- Flexible working hours, casual working environment and standing desks.
- Bright, light-flooded office in the heart of Berlin near Hackescher Markt.
- Great company benefits (30 days of PTO, fresh fruit & drinks).
- On top: 20% discount on personal travels because we love people with a passion for travel.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.