MediaMonks is looking for a multi-talented video content specialist, skilled and experienced in all kinds of visual assets, to work with, at, and for our client located in Monterrey.
This creative individual will handle production of all our client’s marketing content. As the most senior creative on the team, our Video Editor/Animator will also coach and provide oversight for junior staff within the client’s own internal production studio.
- In this senior-level role, you will produce quality assets for our client’s social channels, website and events.
- You are responsible for creating creative concepts and helping coordinate the production; video production, photography, tutorials, …
- Working alongside the Head of Studio, you make sure our content is in line with the communication objectives.
- Pixel perfectness is paramount. You safeguard quality at all times.
- You look after the execution of the art direction and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices, and practical solutions — guaranteeing projects meet our standards.
- You are always on the lookout for process efficiencies.
- You have worked with agencies and/or studios for 2+ years
- You have worked on tight schedules.
- You have proven experience in the field of production/assets design and are ready to take on this role with mentor-like responsibilities, helping younger designers get better at their job with constructive feedback.
- You are used to properly organize your files, layers, and folders consistently.
- You are proficient in editing software, After Effects and Photoshop.
- You are great in Illustrator and photo retouching.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process; from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and versioning.
- You can handle repetitive tasks and stay focused.
- You are well versed in documenting and enforcing guidelines.
- You are a clear communicator and are happy to work with people on all professional spectrums.
- You excel on decision making within the visual production context and are comfortable taking the leading responsibility when schedules get tight and delivery gets pressing, making sure the deliverable gets out in time, safeguarding the top-most quality on the output.
- You live in the city of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexicoand are legally allowed to work in México.