Video Production Manager
- Location: Greater Nashville, TN
- Start Date: Immediately
Purpose of the Position
- You'll be responsible for coordinating, managing and producing successful, high-quality video shoots for every video shoot across the entire company.
- Coordinate and manage video production across the entire company: video/shot calendar, on-set props, video and lighting equipment, videographers calendars, schedule and coordinate shoot locations and times and coordinate with Dr. Axe’s (and other guest experts) calendars.
- Ensure all video shoots run smooth and are well-managed
Create and manage a video repository: (ie. Upcoming videos, Videos in production, Finished videos) and ensure videos/topics don’t get recorded twice by accident.
- Ensure all props (creative props for educational videos, product samples for promo videos, foods for recipe videos, etc.) are planned for, purchased and ready for every video shoot.
- Organize and Prep notes for Dr. Axe: Work with Dr. Axe to decide on topics and prep notes before of each YouTube video shoot.
- Manage the production workflow to ensure all projects are world-class and finished on time, every time.
Desired Experience and Skills
- 3-5 Years video production experience
- Ability to manage many moving pieces, calendars and timelines with precision and extreme organization.
- Ability to balance speed with quality in the work you produce
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple timelines across a large team
- What you can expect: 6 week onboarding bootcamp, formal review 90 days from start date, calendar year based quarterly reviews from then on.
- Platforms you'll be working with and trained in: (different for each job, fill these in with what you know and ask around our team)
- Team platforms: Asana, Google Apps, Slack, Droplr