Video Project Coordinator - Editorial Adjacency & Alpha/Beta - LA (Integrated Marketing)
The Video Project Coordinator assists the Video Project Managers with the management of branded video programs from pre-sale through launch.
This position is based in our Los Angeles office. We offer competitive compensation and a stock option program.
- Assist wherever needed to ensure the success of all applicable video programs
- Chart, track, and route incoming opportunities in the video pitch process
- Communicate creative assignments to internal teams
- Create the video production schedule, and update it throughout the program lifecycle
- Proof/copy edit written deliverables for assigned projects
- Facilitate internal communication between multiple internal stakeholders throughout the pitch process
- Ensure all internal creative approvals are given on time
- Serve as liaison for one-off requests
- Assist resource manager in assignment of creative leads to incoming projects, keeping a close eye on vertical team resourcing
- Schedule & attend relevant calls and meetings where discussion impacts deliverables and/or production schedules, alongside the Creative Lead & Video Project Manager
- Problem solve throughout pitch phase on issues related to program feasibility
- 1-2 years of experience at an agency or competitive media or publishing company
- Experience with digital video a must
- Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production, including workflows and processes
- Strong communication & problem solving skills required
- Calm under pressure - able to organize & manage a high volume of programs
- Ability to work with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels
- Knowledge of marketing and/or video branding
- Motivated by creative excellence
- No Haters
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 1.5B monthly video views.