Video Resident, Health and Lifestyle
BuzzFeed Video is looking for a creative and resourceful video producer who can conceive and quickly execute compelling short form health and lifestyle video content for the web and other digital platforms. Must be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content and emerging technology/platforms.
This job is a 12 month position, eligible for extension or hire, based in Los Angeles
- Conceive, write, edit and produce health and lifestyle videos for BuzzFeed’s YouTube channels & Facebook pages based on our existing popular formats.
- Ability to produce videos quickly, experiment with lots of different formats, and be interested in analyzing the results of their work.
- They will be able to produce videos quickly, experiment with lots of different formats, and be interested in analyzing the results of their work.
- Strong interest in health and wellness topics
- 1-3 years of experience creating compelling video content
- A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
- Proven ability to create compelling, shareable web video
- Ability to work in small teams as well as go off on your own.
- A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters)
*Applicants will be asked to submit links to relevant past work*
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 1.5B monthly video views.