Working closely with the team, you will be responsible for developing and growing HYPEBEAST and our other channel's commercial video content. You will be expected to brainstorm with the team and conceptualise new ideas - overseeing productions and ongoing branded projects for brands. Shooting video, and editing content captured in both outdoor and indoor environments.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with the brand collaborations team to autonomously work on video content so that it is delivered in a timely manner. With a focus on London and EMEA, the candidate should also be conscience on HYPEBEAST's aesthetics/branding and past/current content outside of the local landscape.
- Responsible for maintaining steady flow of video content
- Responsible for shooting, editing and assisting in production
- Communicating with other creatives in brainstorming and developing new ideas
- Must be open to new ideas and enjoy working with a creative and commercial team
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficiency in video editing software tools (e.g. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Self-motivated, creative, well-organized. Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar with online and social media tools (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress)
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules.
- Visualizing and shooting concepts effectively
- Post production editing
- Responsible for shooting interviews, editorial and features
- Photoshoot planning (experience scouting locations, art direction, scheduling, lighting & renting equipment)
- Building, and managing the photographic network
- Experience with lighting and shooting on video, DSLRs and other HD cameras
- Good command of both written and spoken English and must have right to live and work in UK
- Must be based in London, but available to travel