WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The Virtual Events Manager will be a key player in the planning and execution of global events. You will provide elegant UX solutions, ensuring the technology for our virtual/hybrid events provides a seamless, memorable experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and execute the signature Braze virtual/ hybrid event portfolio including Forge, our marquee annual customer conference! (event production, platform training and reporting)
- Be proficient in the virtual event landscape, aware of current trends, vendors and best practices for delivering virtual events
- Assess current software and tools to provide a recommendation for features/enhancements for future consideration and implementation to achieve corporate goals related to virtual/hybrid events
- Conceive and implement concepts and run-of-show for the most compelling virtual event experience
- Quickly troubleshoot and resolve platform issues before, during and after an event
- Collaborate with our varied business units and Marketing Leadership Team
- Implement and maintain training for the global event team and business stakeholders
- This role will report directly to the VP of Brand Marketing, though work in close collaboration with additional MarOps colleagues in Marketing
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a positive, sleeves-rolled-up practitioner who thrives on navigating the shifting priorities of a rapidly evolving tech space. You relish change as an opportunity to blaze new trails.
- Tech savvy: You always have your finger pulse of latest technology & competitive trends
- First-hand experience and technical knowledge of leading virtual event platforms, web streaming, broadcast and physical/virtual event production with previous experience launching and producing such events
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly and operate autonomously in a fast-paced, and unpredictable environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.