PROTOIO INC is a productivity tool software company. Its products aim at accelerating the product development lifecycle, by improving efficiency and bridging communication gaps in product teams. Proto.io is the flagship product of the company and an industry leading prototyping platform. Its latest product. Overflow, is the world’s first user flow diagramming tool tailored for designers.
We are looking for visual designers to maintain and evolve the Marketing Design System of our existing and future digital products. You will collaborate directly with senior management, the marketing team, and product managers to translate ideas and product features into creative concepts, in the form high-quality visuals. You will also be responsible for the conceptualization and creation of branding, web, and advertising materials.
If you are a passionate designer, up to date with the latest trends, and you are looking for new creative challenges, we would love to have you onboard!
- You have at least 4 years of work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer, or in a similar role.
- You are proficient in design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, and/or Adobe CC.
- You have a portfolio of beautiful designs, with emphasis on branding, landing page and/or web design projects.
- You are skilled at layout, typography, and color theory.
- You have a strong eye for design, excellent taste, and attention to detail.
- You are able to take ownership of tasks and projects.
- You have a strong understanding of how design impacts marketing objectives.
- You have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Prior experience with prototyping and/or user flow diagramming will be considered an advantage.
- Remote applicants need to be based in locations within the GMT to GMT +4 time zone area.
- Highly competitive salary
- Learn and grow your skills at a high-tech startup
- Free daily healthy breakfast (for in-house hires)
- Company retreat every year
- Unlimited Foosball, Pool, Darts and Arcade games (for in-house hires)