At TransferGo we are on a mission to make moving money globally as simple and easy as sending a text. Product design plays a critical role in shaping the user experience and delivering high impact products.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to lead our efforts in designing UX that connects with our customers. Sending money is an important job for our customers and taking the stress and complexity out of the experience are key problems our design team solves.
TransferGo is a fast growing Fintech sending money to over 50 countries with aspirations and funding to help our customers send money anywhere in the world. We have offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Warsaw and Istanbul product development is focused in Vilnius office so we are looking for people located in Vilnius or willing to travel.
About the Role
Senior Product Designer can expect to:
- Create wireframes and product designs to support new feature development for web and mobile apps.
- UX problem solving: collaborate with product and user research and apply UX design tools to solve customer problems.
- Work with Product and engineering to ensure product designs delivered are of high quality.
- Develop prototypes for user testing of new features and concepts.
- Leverage insights from product analytics to identify some ideas to optimise product performance.
- Manage product design backlog for the product design team.
- Lead product design team.
- Incorporate brand strategy and tone of voice into product designs.
- Communicate product design decisions and rationale to management and stakeholders.
- Work in a fast paced start-up environment.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years digital product design experience (web and mobile preferred).
- Proven track record of producing quality work in an agile start-up environment.
- Problem solver that can use both UX and UI design tools to help make features come to life as experiences.
- Hands on product designer who can develop finished product designs as well as prototypes and wireframes.
- Proven track record of quality UX design.
- We would need to see a portfolio of design work product both finished UI as well as UX design.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Experience managing other designers.
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Latest equipment needed.
- Highly skilled team members.
- Access and licenses to latest tools and technologies.
- Guaranteed yearly training budget.
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings and events).
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment).
Monthly salary from 4000 € to 6615 € (gross) depending on the level of experience.