Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
Here are some of the things that make this challenge interesting:
We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What we’re looking for
- Visual designer with strategic design background and exceptional art skills
- Experience creating visual UI systems, involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, motion graphics, style guides & specs
- Can start with big ideas, identify product and design opportunities, explore them visually, and distill them into actionable direction
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast paced, rapidly changing environment that delight users
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends
- Collaborative mindset and interest in working with product and engineering teams to ship products
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate an incredibly high standard of design taste
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Studying in fine arts, graphic arts, or related design discipline. Minimum bachelor's degree.
- Currently obtain legal rights to study or work in Thailand.