We bring people from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Travelling has never been easier or more efficient.
Our UX/UI Design team represents the voice of the customer at fromAtoB. We’re passionate about learning how people think and operate when traveling; their goals, motivations and pain points and we ensure to keep those in mind from concept to delivery to make travel a little less stressful with every iteration.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on topics such as brand strategy, brand identity, communications, static and digital media.
- Create brilliant illustrations and rich designs based on our brand guidelines.
- Ensure the brand consistency for our customers across all touchpoints.
- Work closely with our UX/UI Designers on user interface illustrations and the overall product designs.
- Collaborate with our marketing team on strategic and aesthetic campaigns assets.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a professional designer at an agency or a product-centric internet company.
- Proven ability to maintain a consistent tone and language in your user interface illustrations throughout several campaigns.
- The know-how to communicate a brand on an emotional level.
- Experience delivering design systematics to ensure the quality of your artwork on every device.
- Ability to be creative while working on tight schedules and deadlines within your team.
- Experience with different formats such as animations and video is a huge plus.
- Experience in working / building design systems is beneficial.
- An outstanding portfolio which wows our design team.
- Fluency in English (our company language), German skills are beneficial.
What we offer:
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world (>20 nationalities and more to come).
- Trust - You will receive responsibility and ownership very quickly.
- Support in your personal development to get to the next level.
- Flexible working hours, casual working environment and standing desks.
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’d love to talk!