As Visual Merchandiser you will be developing and executing instore visual merchandising concepts in our first permanent store. As we continue to expand our store business into other cities, you will also be shaping our future visual merchandising strategy. This position offers a wide scope within the field of visual merchandising and a great spectrum for professional growth. In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Retail Concept & Operations. This position is unlimited and located in Hamburg.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
- develop and execute instore visual merchandising concepts and standards - like windows, instore pop-ups, special product pushes, in-store product presentation, signage etc.
- ensure next level product presentation by developing captivating product displays and use visual storytelling techniques to engage customers, educate them about product features, and encourage interaction with displayed items
- support in maximizing space utilization by strategically placing items, ensuring each area of the Store highlights product categories effectively and maintain premium Store standards in close alignment with the Store team
- aligning seasonal concepts with relevant departments and coordinate concept approaches and coordinate with agencies/suppliers, manage costs, and ensure timely project delivery
- work closely with marketing, Store design, sales, and Store management team to align visual strategies with overall business objectives and promotional campaigns
- ensure trend awareness and stay updated on industry trends, design aesthetics, and customer preferences to curate displays that align with next level market demands and document work with photographs and detailed reports for internal review
YOU COME WITH
- 2+ years of experience in visual merchandising with preferably a focus on furniture and Home & Living retail
- comprehensive creative background with a passion for premium lifestyle and aware of trends and “up-to-date” in next level visual merchandising
- strong communication skills and strategic thinker with a commercial mindset
- excellent time- and self-management skills as well as highly flexible and adaptable to business needs
- high willingness and ability to travel
- strong hands-on mentality and a high degree of team spirit, balanced with independent and responsible work
- proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- excellent German and English skills (written and spoken)
Aside from our awesome team and shared purpose we offer a variety of additional benefits. Come work with us and get:
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication with our biweekly Company All-Hands, feedback channels like Officevibe and regular Q&A sessions
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher, Westwing Vouchers for special occasions
- regular and legendary company and team events like Movie Nights, Oktoberfest, Summer Parties, and more
- health and wellbeing offerings including gym membership, mental health support and coaching, vaccinations, skin checkups and more
- discounted green mobility options with public transport, JobRad or Swapfiets
- company daycare “Westwing Wichtel” next to our HQ office and cooperation with Elly & Stoffl, a multilingual daycare with several locations in Munich
- subsidized company pension scheme
- “Social Impact Day” p.a. to use for doing good for environment and/or society
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Diversity is deeply rooted in our culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.