Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
At OYO, we seek dynamic individuals with a strong customer-focus to help us become the most-loved hotel brand in the world. Since 2013, OYO has become the fastest-growing hotel business in the world; we now partner with over 18,000 hotels across 23 countries. If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive, and technology-led business that is transforming the hospitality industry, then OYO is the business for you.”
A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, results-oriented team player that has experience driving customer acquisition, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to think strategically and learn quickly.
- Creating meaningful campaigns and promotions for new and repeat users in Vietnam
- Strategize Promotions and Campaigns effort for overall OYO in Vietnam, to ensure the most engaging messaging to our customers and increase retention of users
- Supervise the operations of multiple CRM channels, such as App Push, Inbox Message, and Newsletters
- Coordinate execution tasks across the department, with PICs of CRM across the commercial team as well as within Digital Marketing, Operations
- Drive performance improvement of key metrics of CRM, such as CTR, Push Volume, Conversion Rate as well as overall metrics such as Retention Rate
- Generate regular performance report to give transparency to multiple stakeholders within OYO Vietnam
- Liaise with Regional CRM team for knowledge sharing, new initiatives across venture, product development, etc.
- 5 years of working experience within the Marketing team, preferably in CRM role
- Graduated from a reputable university or abroad, a degree in Marketing/ Communication-related subjects would be a plus
- Strong communication skills to ensure we are engaging better with our audience
- Strong analytical skills to drive performance improvement based on metrics provided on multiple dashboards
- Good attention to detail and high in creativity to initiate tests to improve performance
- Good capability in MS Office Suite and experience with CRM tools