Director Growth and Marketing
“At OYO, we seek dynamic individuals with a strong customer-focus to help us become the most-loved hotel brand in the world. Since 2013, OYO has become the fastest-growing hotel business in the world; we now partner with over 18,000 hotels across 23 countries. If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive, and technology-led business that is transforming the hospitality industry, then OYO is the business for you.”
The Director of Marketing and Growth will own the strategy, management, measurement, testing, and execution of plan to generate demand for OYO hotels across multiple channels and to drive meaningful marketing campaigns in Vietnam. You will own top-level business goals and help the team to meet its objectives. You will work at the strategic level to champion bold and creative ideas and will test into and scale within new and existing acquisition channels. You will write business plans/proposals to champion new channel testing. You will work cross-functionally with a number of teams including inidividual channel owners, business development and finance. You will be leading a passionate team who has built the largest Vietnam hotel chain in less than a year.
A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, results-oriented team player that has experience driving customer acquisition, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to think strategically and learn quickly.
- Develop the strategic approach preparing integrated marketing plans and partner with cross-functional teams to build optimal channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, partnerships, CRM, digital marketing, and promotions.
- Work with measurement tools and partner with data science team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to channel performance.
- Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive growth.
- Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
- Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
- Align execution with Operations, Supply, Finance, and Revenue teams.
- BA/BS/or equivalent. MBA or Master’s Degree from top local or overseas universities
- 10+ years developing and managing digital marketing programs and/or channel programs and demonstrated success in creating professional, compelling customer acquisition strategies
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, problem solving and has a bias for action
- Strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Ability to identify and solve complex, ambiguous business problems
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously while using sound business judgement
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to channel and balance multiple points of view including customers, marketing, finance, engineering, support and operations
· Experience working globally and/or across multiple countries
· Experience with hospitality/hotel industry