Director Growth and Marketing
OYO founded in 2013 in India, has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry. Spread across 500 cities with 18000+ hotels, more than 450,000 rooms in our inventory; OYO partners with hotels and properties creating quality living spaces for travellers worldwide. At present we are valued over $5 Billion and have started our international operations in almost 20 countries with more than 20 Million registered travellers – building brand loyalty.
OYO has built and gained the reputation of “A tech company”, “An aggregator”, “An asset Light business model”. We have been recognized with titles such as #1 LinkedIn Top Startups and #Global Unicorn. We are an innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts who stay motivated to changing the way people stay away from home – one experience at a time.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with different OTAs.
- Checking and decide which promotions that suitable for properties.
- Ensure the price parity across OTA's.
- Accountable for OTA Targets (per OTA's and country targets).
- Discuss with OTA Channels on what needs to be done in order to improve the conversion.
- Content, Reviews & Special opportunity on each channel.
- Senior role for a manager leading a team of 6-10 individuals across operations, business and guest experience.
- Responsible for managing stakeholder relationship with Finance, tech, Country Heads and Revenue team.
- Responsible for meeting defined targets for the channel in each country.
- Will be the go-to person for all kind of queries and ownership for country specific initiatives.
- Job would require travel to country locations, meeting external partners to increase business.
- Min. 8 years of relevant experience.
- Data driven and analytical.
- Structured problem solving skills.
- Preferred experiences: Management consulting.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly.
- Well developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills.
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and manage moderate size teams.