Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
At OYO, we seek dynamic individuals with a strong customer-focus to help us become the most-loved hotel brand in the world. Since 2013, OYO has become the fastest-growing hotel business in the world; we now partner with over 18,000 hotels across 23 countries. If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive, and technology-led business that is transforming the hospitality industry, then OYO is the business for you.”
A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, results-oriented team player that has experience driving customer acquisition, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to think strategically and learn quickly.
- Drive growth using customer acquisition and retention in Vietnam
- Develop marketing strategy to accelerate customer adoption from OYO and awareness of OYO Hotels, incl. devise campaigns and marketing & business forecasts.
- Breakdown customer acquisition strategy into roadmaps and timeline of projects, capabilities, campaigns and initiatives to achieve desired goals
- Identify and acquire resources (media channels, budget, etc) to be used in marketing campaigns by coordinating with related stakeholders
- Manage execution and track progress of marketing campaigns and take corrective actions to achieve objective by liaising with channels, pricing, marketing-analytics /data, marketing technology and impacted stakeholders (Product, Supply, Customer Ops, etc.)
- Provide analysis to help better understanding of market and business trends, customer behavior, and give smart, actionable recommendations to improve current marketing strategy/ segmentation/ etc
- Collaborate with stakeholders and manage their expectations of the output delivery.
- Manage and support human capital management to more senior staffs / Category Lead to accomplish the growth demand (including recruiting, org design within his/ her team, talent development, etc
- Experience at top tier management consulting, multinational tech or internet company
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management
- Passion in data-driven marketing and creating growth
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit and get things done
- Excellent communication, passion, dedication, and energy