OYO is South Asia’s largest hospitality group with presence across 800 cities and currently operating 700.000+ hotels in India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Nepal. OYO pioneered and revolutionized the fragmented and legacy driven budget hospitality space by enabling standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience.
OYO has raised a total of $1B in venture financing and is backed by several globally renowned investors such as SoftBank Group, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital and China Lodging Group.
Drive the Offline Sales:
- Drive Offline sales aggressively and ensure achievement of targets month on month
- Signing up travel agents and corporate accounts across the country into the affiliate program
- Responsible to build and sustain travel agent & corporate base for distribution expansion for the country
- Maintain monthly sales tracker, plan and execute market site visits
- Individually responsible to contribute towards meeting the assigned targets
- Building new avenues for growth and sustaining the existing ones
Deal with other stakeholders:
- Suggest and inculcate loyalty/incentive programs & marketing activities in the region to ensure revenue growth
- Demand forecasting and analysis, drive sales statically keeping in view of competitive analysis
- Responsible for ensuring timely collections from partners in coordination with finance
- Drive recruitment, training and development efforts towards building a world-class Sales team
- Conduct regular performance management exercise for all team members
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability in hiring, building and leading team
- Experience is building corporate accounts, implementing incentive/loyalty programs with partners is an advantage
- Must have good command in English and can communicate to stakeholders locally and globally
- High degree of ownership and accountability, results-oriented, has ability to get things done in a timely manner
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Experience in a startup is an advantage
- Attractive salary
- 13th salary month
- Insurance, Extra Healthcare
- Annual leave days: 14
- Allowances (transportation, phone as reimbursements)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Oyorooms.