Uniphore, the leader in conversational AI technology, is looking for a spanish-speaking Voice Transcription Intern to listen recorded calls in spanish across multiple organizations and call types to identify and document common trends. You will also transcribe full length calls in spanish ranging in length from 2 minutes to 20+ minutes into a provided format. We cannot support F1 or H1B Visas at this time.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Listen to recorded calls across multiple organizations and call types to identify and document common trends
- Transcribe full length calls in Spanish language ranging in length from 2 minutes to 20+ minutes into a provided format
- Learn about the impact of key words, phrases, and intents on successfully tuning an AI Conversational Voice Engine
- Set Goals and associate plan for completing workload
- Escalate issues to management with recommendations for resolution
- Recommend more efficient ways to approach and organize the work
- Document process change recommendations
- Work closely and collegially with senior voice engineers, business analysts and peers to produce exceptional quality of work
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Enrolled or recently graduated from an accredited college
- Excellent listening & writing skills
- A passion for innovative technology and solving complex problems
- An impeccable work ethic
- Proficiency with data analytics tools – Office 365 (Excel, Word)
- Proficiency in American English language
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Conversational AI for contact centers domain knowledge is preferred
- Must be US citizen or Permanent Resident.
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com