AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world’s leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, growth-oriented Demand Generation leader to create, execute, and drive online and offline programs that help build our revenue pipeline across various personas and industries. In this role, you will own the overall marketing demand generation strategy and vision including: website, paid media, organic search, email, events (virtual and in-person), content, and product trials.
Who You Are:
- A Subject Matter Expert. You have mastered your ability to leverage a multitude of channels and offers to contribute meaningful amounts of pipeline and revenue to your prior organizations, including, but not limited to: website, paid media, organic search, email, events (virtual and in-person), content, and product trials.
- A Leader. You have several years of experience leading demand generation team(s) at high-growth, B2B technology company(ies) and you lead by example. You possess a deep motivation to grow the people your team and take pride in their development
- Process Oriented. You have strong convictions for your demand planning methodology with demonstrated results that justify those convictions.
- Innovative. You have prior experience marketing a single product to multiple personas with distinct buying patterns.
- Versatile. You have a deep understanding of how to support and plan for multiple go-to-market models from product-led growth to a traditional, waterfall/volume-based model to account-based marketing for new customer acquisition and/or customer expansion.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally and cross-departmentally to grow pipeline and revenue from a variety of account types and personas.
- Ensure a resource-efficient mix of modern demand generation strategies and tactics are leveraged to generate and influence leads that become opportunities and, eventually, revenue.
- Own roadmap, calendar, execution, and performance of demand priorities, campaigns, and programs, consistently communicating initiatives, progress, and results to the broader marketing team, sales team, and sales and company leadership.
- Partner with the revenue organization to ensure demand plans meet or exceed the revenue team’s expectations and that they are appropriately enabled to participate in and follow-up on demand initiatives.
Carefully track and communicate demand generation team goals and KPIs, and individual program and channel performance, ensuring learnings are consistently leveraged to inform strategy moving forward.
- Manage a team of demand generation and events professionals to plan and execute to demand goals while also fostering their professional growth.