At Sensyne Health we combine technology and ethically sourced patient data to help people everywhere get better care. To do this, we have created a unique partnership with the NHS that delivers a return to our partner Trusts and unlocks the value of clinical data for research while safeguarding patient privacy. Alongside this, we develop clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit while providing highly curated data. Our products include vital-signs monitoring in hospitals and patient-to-clinician apps to support self-care and remote monitoring of gestational diabetes and chronic diseases such as COPD and heart failure.
We use our proprietary clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
The VP Enterprise Architecture will oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of Sensyne Health for the purpose of organisational growth, stability and consistency, establishing a technological vision and leading the company’s technological development strategy.
- Ensure all aspects of Sensyne Health’s architecture are well documented and maintained, including as-is, transition and end states
- Own the corporate footprint, ensuring a single technology roadmap
- Responsible for engineering and tooling recommendations, standards, and consistency of use
- Work closely with other departments to use technologies to streamline Sensyne Health’s company procedures, policies and rules
- Conduct research to improve the technological assets of Sensyne Health and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Develop and direct all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal usage policies for Sensyne Health employees
- Use technological assets to help ease use for Sensyne Health employees and clients
- Consistently evaluate technical efficiency and make changes as necessary
- Develop and enhance Sensyne Health’s website to increase site traffic
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company
- Direct the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a major continuity event, also known as disaster recovery plans
- Significant experience in Life Sciences &/or Healthcare industry
- Extensive Azure knowledge in design and deliver
- Big data engineering experience
- ETL toolsets and data manipulation
- Microsoft Dynamics and platform design
- Machine Learning data optimisation
- Agile experience in DevSecOps environment
- Communication: a large part of the role involves helping less technical people understand how technology will help them achieve business goals, often at many different levels in the business. The VP Enterprise Architecture should also be able to communicate effectively the other way, and explain business goals to more technical people.
- Leadership: The VP Enterprise Architecture will have outstanding leadership skills to be able to enact their strategy and convince both C-suite and management to invest in various technologies. They also have to be able to inspire their various teams to work towards Sensyne Health’s big vision.
- Business development: The VP Enterprise Architecture must be able to work to achieve high level business goals. They will keep on top of industry trends and emerging technologies in order to help Sensyne Health stay competitive
- Financial: The day-to-day role with require a firm grasp of complex projects and finances, as well as things like resource allocation and software licensing. Having strong financial skills will mean the VP Enterprise Architecture can effectively budget for Sensyne Health’s technology needs.
- Technical: The VP Enterprise Architecture will have started their career as an engineer or coder. They will have a good understanding of the various technologies Sensyne Health is working with as a critical part of their role.
Skills and Qualifications:
Advanced IT Knowledge, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, Motivator, Technological Analysis, Data Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Website Development, Research, Business, Computational Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Public Speaking, Presentations, Team Building, Industry Knowledge, IT Terminology, Computer Network Development and Maintenance, Client Management
- Pension up to 10% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme with Cash back benefits and discounts
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Critical Illness Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Electric Car Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted dining