iboss has created the first and only Secure Cloud Gateway specifically designed to solve the challenge of securing distributed organizations. Built for the cloud, iboss leverages an elastic, node-based architecture that provides advanced security for today’s decentralized organizations and scales to meet the ever-increasing bandwidth needs of tomorrow. The iboss Secure Cloud Gateway is backed by more than 100 patents and protects over 4,000 organizations worldwide, making iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the world.
The Vice President of Marketing is a senior marketing executive and business leader with extensive experience in brand development, building compelling, digital-first integrated marketing programs and innovative experiences. The VP will lead a team to develop a strategic marketing plan that integrates strong vertical marketing programs, robust demand generation strategies, and leverages the power of digital marketing. The role includes functional reasonability for demand generation, marketing events, trade shows, product marketing, creative services, brand strategy and public relations.
- Develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that drive revenue through direct and indirect sales teams
- Tightly collaborate with our SDR teams to support a complete lead to deal process.
- Work with product marketing to establish a common campaign framework for the global marketing community to leverage
- Work with Web site resources to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class Web experience
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Define the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales operations and marketing operations, including lead capture, nurturing via portfolio marketing, and service-level agreements (lead definitions, lead acceptance/rejection reasons and disqualification reasons that feed into appropriate nurture streams when applicable)
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) experts, designers, copywriters, email providers and list brokers
- Hire and develop high-performing marketing team
- Manage and adhere to budget
- 10+ years in progressive leadership roles in marketing, including team building and leadership
- Industry experience in media, broadcast, digital publishing, demand generation, marketing tech, or ad tech, and/or experience marketing to agency and marketing professionals.
- Proven experience building an existing brand through PR, paid media, and thought leadership
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners and direct sales force
- Strong ability to find the right mix of marketing up and down the funnel, balancing awareness tactics with demand harvesting tactics
- Experience working in technology; preferably SaaS businesses
- MBA Preferred. Bachelor’s degree required
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free on-site gym membership
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas