The $40 trillion real estate market in the U.S. is spread across millions of individual relationships between investors, borrowers, brokers, developers, and many other players. RealtyShares is creating the marketplace and technology infrastructure to streamline real estate investing from beginning to end and open it up to a much larger audience. Our clients have already invested over $150 million on the platform.
The VP of Marketing will be the strategic head and leader of the marketing organization here at RealtyShares. Reporting directly to the CEO, he/she is a cross-functional leader who is passionate about driving growth on both sides of the RealtyShares marketplace: accredited investors looking to invest and real estate borrowers looking for capital.
The VP of Marketing will be responsible for developing the strategic vision of the company’s marketing organization, understanding and owning the company’s overall growth objectives and setting marketing priorities across various channels. He/she will also be responsible for supporting and managing the marketing team to ensure all strategies and initiatives are being executed upon efficiently and diligently. The VP of Marketing will also be responsible for working cross functionality with other leaders in the organization including across Product, Sales and Technology.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 7+ years of relevant experience in online marketing, customer acquisition, engagement, and growth for a fast-growing marketplace and/or fintech company;
- Be a hands on leader that can iterate efficiently yet intelligently as we grow our marketing efforts and identify the best channels for both investors and borrowers;
- Be a diligent executor that demands the same from his/her team;
- Develop effective strategies for not only marketing but also help develop cross functional strategies that impact product, sales and tech.
If you want to be part of a high-caliber and collaborative team to build a game-changing online marketplace for real estate investing, you belong here!
What's In It For You:
-Health, dental, vision insurance
-Office centrally located in SoMa with amazing views of the Bay
-Monthly gym reimbursement
-Great company-wide off-sites!
At RealtyShares, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
* All applications receive a response
* All applications are kept strictly confidential
* No recruiters please!