At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire team works tirelessly to ensure our solutions stand out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. So, we’re looking for an ambitious and visionary VP of Product with a keen eye for UX design, to pioneer our Product & Design team and drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As our VP of Product you’ll be responsible for strategic planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. You’ll gather and prioritize technical and customer requirements, define our product vision, and work closely with Development, Sales, Marketing, and Support to ensure we continue creating products our customers love.
- We need someone with a clear vision when it comes to creating and developing marketing technology SaaS products. What’s more, you’re able to tackle the challenges that come with scaling these products within a fast-growing company.
- We need a VP with a real eye for detail, yet also the ability to zoom out and take a look at the bigger picture when required. A skill that will be essential when it comes to managing and defining the product backlog and prioritization needs.
- You’re familiar with leading multidisciplinary teams to define and execute innovative ideas, alongside effectively communicating your vision throughout the entire company.
- We need someone with a genuine passion to motivate and grow individual members of both the Product and Design teams. You work to celebrate every success, all the while ensuring team communication and efforts come together seamlessly.
- You’ll work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to look at the market opportunity and the competitive landscape in order to define our strategic vision and differentiating factors.