Build together, win together. These four words summarize the culture here at Experience LLC. (It also happens to be one of our core values.) Whether it be a collaborative effort that impacts one or many of our partners or a volunteer day to give back to our community, our team is constantly rallying together to drive change and deliver positive outcomes. We are currently seeking an amazing VP of Talent and Culture to join our team in our Atlanta headquarters.
The VP of Talent and Culture will shape the talent model for a technology company that is redefining an industry. We are looking for a passionate people leader with 10+ years of experience to join the leadership team in this strategic role. Reporting to the CEO, this is a critical position that will have a direct hand in driving the next phase of growth.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and passionate talent leader who has built a high-performing culture and strong recruiting engine at early/mid-stage tech companies. The person will also be an expert in change management that will serve as a thought partner for the CEO and Executive team as we go from startup to grown-up.
- Collaborate as a member of the leadership team to map talent strategy to business strategy and enable execution
- Build a recruiting engine where the company is the employer of choice for top talent and sustained retention
- Lead the initiative for people operations, HR, recruiting, onboarding, performance management, talent development/training
- Design and apply change management and organizational development strategies and assist organizational change initiatives in support of business strategies
- Partner with the leadership team and lead the implementation of high-performance systems, including OKRs.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the compensation and benefits for the company, aligning it with OKRs and key metrics
- Design and lead formal and informal feedback, surveying, and benchmarking systems to measure and improve team member satisfaction and engagement
- Plan, implement and administer employee benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Ensure transactional side of human resources is being completed within state and federal employment guidelines
- A successful track record building and delivering talent acquisition and people programs from the ground up in a fast-growing organization
- 10+ years of experience leading all facets of human resources, from recruiting, talent development, talent management, policy and compliance, compensation and benefits and people operations
- 3+ years in B2B and/or B2C technology software or services
- Experience working in both high-growth startups and mid-stage companies strongly preferred
- Smart, humble and collaborative
- Strong communication skills with the ability to break down complex concepts and clearly explain them
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- High degree of maturity and emotional intelligence with a track record of successfully leading through difficult situations
- Strong project management skills and ability to translate vision into action
- Data-driven orientation that combines qualitative and quantitative
- Resourcefulness, pragmatism, and roll-up the sleeves mentality
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- In-office massage therapists
- Complimentary INWEGO membership for you and a plus one!
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75′′ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office