Movemedical is a fast-growing software developer in the medical device space. Our purpose is to solve significant problems that no one else can. Our applications are used by thousands of users and ensure the right products arrive at the right time for surgeries.
We value our design as much as we do our development and support, and we are seizing the opportunity to take great ideas to a massive customer segment. We’re looking for passionate people who love what they do, have a growth mindset, and a great sense of humor. Movemedical offers great salaries, bonuses, and benefits for world-class team members. Join our team and become part of the success.
WARNING: Movemedical is a tight-knit, fun team of great people. No Debbie-downers, egos, pessimists, or jerks allowed.
Movemedical is looking for an experienced Vice President of Technical Operations to provide effective leadership to our customer-facing technical and support teams. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all activities relating to creating a superior customer experience, including customer-service-oriented Engineering, Customer Service, Professional Services, and the Network Operations Center.
This person will communicate the company’s objectives and methodology to the team, mentoring where necessary, and maintaining a customer-centric, yet profitable, model of IT operations and support. This is a highly visible role from an SLA, provisioning, and customer service perspective.
This is a full-time position, based in our San Diego, CA (rancho bernardo area) office. This position is part of the leadership team and reports to the company president.
- Lead ongoing operations once clients have been implemented - external support, and internal IT/infrastructure support
- Grow accounts through great customer service / leading small customer projects / enhancements. Takes on an account management and growth role.
- Establish metrics to monitor system performance and support SLA's
- Ensure structure and methodology is in place to manage a global 24x7 customer-service-oriented engineering, support, and operations team.
- Hire and train new employees - team would start at 5 reports but grow from there, including global support