About Bizongo –
Bizongo is a technology-driven B2B enterprise in the domain of packaging. We provide packaging design, development and procurement solutions to a wide array of businesses across a variety of industries. In the past couple of years, our company has witnessed 30x growth and more than 400 additional employees whose efforts put us on 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. Backing this exponential growth are our strong business fundamentals, deeply ingrained values and utmost conviction in our purpose. We exist to enable an ecosystem which offers a level-playing field to all the players and a sustainable environment to SMEs, imparting strength to the backbone of our economy. Recognition by Forbes 30 under 30 Asia just validated our business model and affirmed our core beliefs.
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
Bizongo is disruptive, it’s progressive, and it’s here for the long haul. The depth of our roots reflects the height of expertise our teams have developed in their respective functional areas. Now we enter a stage where the time is ripe to color the nation in Bizongo blue. This means that self-starting individuals willing to drive transformation in their surroundings, and within themselves, derive great joy from a career with us. The only filter we apply is that of a shared mind-space.
Job Title – Vice President – Product
Key Responsibilities –
- Work along with the Leadership team to define, lead and execute the product strategy
- Successfully define the product roadmap, develop innovation pipeline in line with business plans
- Define key business and product metrics. Track the metrics and drive the entire plan of action to achieve results
- Evangelize products with customers - both internal and external and take ownership of ‘end to end’ functionality to ensure product success
- Collaborate with other internal functions like Engineering, User Experience, Market intelligence and Sales for a seamless product rollout
- Establish effective Product Development processes related to user insights, product testing and documentation to raise the bar on new product offerings
- Collaborate with marketing to develop ‘go to market’ plans
The Ideal Candidate Profile For the above needs, the most likely profile would be a professional with 10-15 years of overall experience including 7-10 years in Product Management in large Internet/Software Product companies.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of the B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
- Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve
- Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Then, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. Most Recently, Bizongo is in process of raising fresh funds to ramp up technology and product offerings.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 530+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo