Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
We are seeking a Senior Product leader (Marketing Outcomes & API) to drive strategic product initiatives that will profoundly impact the Criteo ecosystem. Reporting to the CPO, this individual will be responsible for product strategy, product development and product lifecycle for our Marketing Outcomes Product Suite strategy and implementation including dimensions of design, packaging and delivery (both managed service and self-service).
Managing a team of Product Managers and additional matrixed resources, you will oversee product strategy implementation, build roadmaps, and drive our product development efforts. You’ll align with Product, R&D, Product Marketing, Data Science, Project Management and Commercial teams, on a daily basis. And you’ll spend a healthy amount of time with external stakeholders. The ability to listen, empathize and drive change cross-functionally while holding a seat at the senior leadership table will be the key to success in this role.
As a member of our global product management leadership team, you will leverage your advertising and marketing tech industry experience and deep knowledge of engineering processes to provide business context and customer perspective, engage directly with customers and cross-functional teams and advise and lead development and business teams to make informed decisions regarding the product roadmap.
What you'll do
- Lead and coach team of Product Managers to ensure they are delivering optimized output that align to our Product Roadmap
- Deep understanding of the advertising and media landscape including:
o Marketer tactics, tools and workflows for successful advertising, spanning brand discovery, product consideration and purchase.
o Marketing channels, mediums and formats
o Programmatic and platform advertising
o Usage of 1st party, 2nd party, and 3rd party data and points of integration
o Media buying strategies (eg CPM, CPC, CPA or others)
o Measurement & Attribution
o Privacy & Consent concepts and frameworks
- Closely interact and collaborate with engineering, product, project management, product marketing, sales and other stakeholders across the business
- Operate Product portfolio and apply innovative ideas to perfect them
- Develop people on the team and cross-functionally
- Channel the voice of the customer into the product
- Communicate the strategic product agenda across the organization and externally while ensuring priorities address the product strategy and resources are distributed appropriately
- Move products from “proof of concept” to “beta” to a “revenue generator”
- Establish key performance metrics and measurements to be implemented to predictable delivery of product and ensure continuous improvement
- Define, prioritize, and execute a flow of product management enhancements and operational improvements designed to enhance revenue and efficiency
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with outsourced global parties
- Given the global nature of this leadership role, will need to be flexible to join calls in the early morning and late evening hours to work with international teams
Who you are
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A technical degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of hands-on experience in product management and development in AdTech or MarTech company
- Demonstrate strong detailed technical AdTech or MarTech knowledge with the ability to clearly communicate these details
- Experience working in a global team is strongly preferred
- Experience with owning a P/L desired
- Ability to lead projects end to end to meet internal and external client commitments
- Experience leading product development teams through all areas of the product development lifecycle, from ideation to post-release iteration
- Big picture thinking while delivering iterative, impactful improvements in a fast-paced, continuous-release Agile environment
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive "can-do" approach
- Leads with trust, willing to listen while also balancing the need to drive change
- Track record of complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new businesses
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
- Ability to work well with a variety of people ranging in various technical levels
- Willingness to travel to Paris and the US
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-Level Execs and external partners
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.