Are you ready for a Giant Experience?
The VP/Director, Engagement Strategy is both an enthusiastic and responsive go-getter, a highly collaborative member of a growing, entrepreneurial healthcare marketing agency who helps inform and drive large-scale projects with interdisciplinary teams to make a real difference in patients’ lives—and have fun doing it!
We’re looking for a VP/Director, Engagement Strategy to join our Evoke Giant Insights Group to develop, guide, and operationalize business strategies, specifically integrated communications strategies for our HCP audiences. As an engagement leader you would have a solid understanding of integrated communications to reach and influence key customers/HCPs.
- Can you develop cohesive, compelling strategic visions for our healthcare/pharmaceutical clients that guide their overall brand and business plans?
- Can you collaborate, build consensus, and inspire change to drive results in an exciting environment?
- Can you collaborate closely with teams from UX, Analytics, Account Service, Creative, and Business Development to drive audience engagement?
- Can you own the development of strategic insights and contribute as part of the core team on pitches and new business development initiatives?
- Can you partner with Account Services to drive organic growth via new ideas and multi-channel marketing (MCM) digital and non-digital approaches?
The Evoke Giant Insights Group has a strong willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges and the passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals.
Specifically, the VP Director, Engagement Strategy:
- Collaborates with the larger strategy team, creative leads, and medical/scientific advisors to define brand strategies that meet the target audience’s preferences and needs
- Facilitates the path for others to define and design sustainable ideas, engagement initiatives, and memorable experiences across all brand channel opportunities
- Liaises with departments such as Project Management, account management, and creative
- Presents ideas and recommendations supported with insights and behavioral data
- Creates multichannel ecosystem architectures and data flows
- Designs, conducts and synthesizes research findings
- Develops marketing segments, personas, and use cases
- Writes business requirements and briefs that provide guidance to UX, Media, and Technology teams
- Creates user journeys and product lifecycle communication frameworks
- Works with copy and content team to develop assets and business rules
- Serves as the subject matter expert leveraging best in class practices in a broad range of communication channels covering Paid, Earned and Owned channels
- Takes an active role in identifying vendors
- Agency Role: Contributes to and supports digital proficiency and literacy of the agency
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in advertising as sr. planner, sr. strategist or sr. engagement strategist in an agency setting or consultancy
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience a must
- Digital experience mandatory
- Multichannel marketing background a plus
- Understands the right balance of push and pull customer interactions with a brand
- Demonstrated expertise in digital strategy development
- Creative ability to develop and execute strategic digital initiatives with teams to support our clients' business objectives
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience with an ability to identify insights
- Demonstrated understanding of how to measure program success and drive strategy
- Curiosity for marketing, advertising, healthcare and keeps up to date with digital trends and changes in the healthcare industry
- Clear written and verbal communication skills and presentation capabilities
- Self-starter, nimble and versatile
- Seeks out opportunities and challenges, asks thoughtful questions
- Excited about the creative development process
Evoke Giant is a proudly, fiercely entrepreneurial agency, where your voice and your vision can make a singular difference every day.
We’re passionate about helping people, supporting and challenging each other, and creating amazing work. And we offer amazing benefits, a gorgeous San Francisco waterfront location, and a dog-friendly office. (Our benefits even offer pet insurance!)
If you’ve got 10+ years of strategic healthcare and multi-channel brand experience (with an ability to work in cross-functional teams in high-pressure situations) and you’re ready for a Giant Experience, apply today!
Evoke Giant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Evoke Giant considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.