Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team?
We are recruiting for full-time, permanent, Warehouse Operatives to join our partner’s Distribution Centre based in Raunds on a rotating shift pattern.
Why should you choose us?
- A competitive salary of £26,727 (including basic and shift premium).
- Overtime paid at @ premium rates.
- A local annual site bonus for all employees.
- Up to 30 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Breakout recreational room (Free Pool table, Table tennis, Arcade machine).
- Full Training programme provided.
With other benefits including a company pension scheme matched up to 5%, profit share bonus scheme and fantastic employee discounts on the appliances, our package delivers.
What will you be doing?
- Working across a rotating shift pattern of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm with only 1 in 8 weekends.
- Securely loading and unloading vehicles across the inbound and outbound programs to support our retail customers and our UK cross dock centres.
- Booking goods in and out of the warehouse via our RF network.
- Ensuring orders are fulfilled to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Operating various warehouse MHE equipment, including forklift trucks, clamp trucks and reach truck.
- Maintaining a clean, efficient, and safe working environment.
- Driving best in class standards and promoting our core values.
What will you need?
- Previous experience of working in a Warehouse would be advantageous.
- A Clamp / Reach / Counterbalance licence or relevant experience would be desirable. Further training will be given where required.
- Physically fit and able to handle heavy goods comfortably.
- A reliable, enthusiastic, and hard-working approach.
Who will you be working for?
Voted a UK Top Employer for the last 6 years and established for over 100 years, you’ll be part of a Global organisation with all the comfort, support and job security that brings. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, from product development to manufacturing to home installation, you’ll be a vital part in what makes us who we are.
Ready to join us? Apply today or contact us for an informal chat on 01733 830 839.