About The Team:
We are looking for another dedicated, hardworking individual to join our current team of Shift Managers, to ensure minimal impact downstream which helps us continue to maintain our customer centric view
What You Will Be Doing:
- Running shifts with the view to maximise operational efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for achieving performance KPI’s such as efficiency and error rates
- Ensure optimum utilisation of shift labour by effective labour planning, training & development of all staff
- Working closely with the teams to ensure the production lines are operating with a safety first mentality
- Ensuring excellent communication between production/warehouse team members and Operations staff
- Accurate completion of all paperwork and reporting of shift performance and KPI's
- Be the point of escalation and support for all staff on shift
- Lead and motivate all Operational staff to care about our product and our customers
Who You Are:
- Strong understanding of health and safety and its application in a warehouse/production environment.
- Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Understanding of operational reporting, key information identification and critical issue escalation.
- Excellent people skills and be passionate about achieving results through people.
- Logical approach to making decisions and a promoting the customer comes first mindset.
- Managing projects and delivering within set time scales
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: The Granary, Unit 3, Chalker Way, Banbury, OX16 4XD
Work Schedule: Rotating 3 months of day shifts Sunday - Wednesday to 3 months of night shifts on Wednesday - Saturday both 6:30 - 6:30
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.