Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Assist the Inbound/Outbound, Inventory Supervisor in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all inbound related Activities.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, unloading/loading trailers, systematically locating products and other warehouse/inventory-related tasks.
- Assist the Supervisory team in ensuring that the dock is clear at the end of every shift.
- Assistant with accurate inventory control activities and paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation, and Inbound shipping documentation.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all inbound and outbound receipts.
- Check SCI Reporting to verify all metrics are in good standing.
- Partner with all Supervisors and Leads to support inventory needs for TO/SO/PO fulfillment.
- Follow up with the Inbound Dock Specialist, Bike Builders, and Inbound Associates to ensure timely work
- Make sure the work area remains clean and neat, promoting a safe work environment.
- Partner with all Managers, Supervisors, and Leads around any inventory discrepancies to expedite a rapid resolution.
- Assist the LOD in safety precautions in the warehouse.
- Assist Management with keeping your location in compliance with all SCALE Metrics.
- An outgoing, dynamic personality and excellent presentation skills
- Previous leadership experience or experience in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position is a full time hourly position that reports directly into the Inbound Supervisor.