What would it look like if we started over? That’s the question that fuels all of us at Hampton Creek. We started this company because we deeply believe that eating well should be easy. The right thing for our bodies and for the world, should be affordable for everyone. And it should be unthinkably, mouthwateringly delicious. We are the fastest-growing food company on earth and we are looking for smart, motivated people looking to make a positive impact join us as we scale up our business.
So what would you do if you had the chance to start again? If building a world-class food company that will change the world and shape the future of food sounds like a great fit, apply for this job. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of Hampton Creek’s operations. You will partner with members of the Operations team to manage all aspects of production and distribution.
· The Warehousing Coordinator will report to the Warehousing Manager at Hampton Creek and will be responsible for key inventory management and distribution logistics
· Coordinate all logistics details of storing product appropriately, partnering with the Transportation team to ensure delivery of our products from our co-manufacturers and warehouse partners to our customers
· Analyze production and inventory reports to streamline the order fulfillment process
· Monitor and track all inventory shipments and proactively relay communication with internal teams in a timely manner
· Monitor all EDI transmissions and validate data with internal partners to verify warehouse inventory accounts
· Report and track inventory cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
· Work with cross-functional partners across Transportation, Sales and Operations to product timeliness and completion
· Prepare and provide all necessary documentation and compliance requirements to ensure on-time deliveries across retail and foodservice network partners
· 2 – 3 years of experience managing logistics in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
· Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on supply chain management or organizational planning or related fields
· Experience with inventory controls systems or Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) preferred
· Quick learner, highly organized and ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
· Must be an effective communicator and provide exceptional customer service to external vendors and internal partners
· Inventory management experience a plus
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Warehousing Coordinator job post.✕