Awesome opportunity for you to start a career in technology! As a Bluehost Web Advisor your efforts will positively impact small businesses ability to grow & thrive. We will train you to become a technical guru, who will consult with and assist customers through utilizing your creativity, technical, and customer service skills.
What you’ll do:
- You will be at the heart of Bluehost’s technical support team!
- We take time to understand our customer’s goals and challenges, consult on options, and make recommendations to enhance their marketing strategy
- You will create a positive customer experience by responding to billing inquiries, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, and respond to questions on products and services
- Your success within the role, not only allows you to help small businesses achieve their goals but you also contribute to making Bluehost one of the continued leaders within our industry
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of customer service experience, required
- Knowledge in internet, social media and/or small business, preferred
- You have a strong desire to learn the internet and web-based technologies
- You enjoy interacting with diverse groups of people, both internal/external customers
- You like to use critical thinking skills to diagnose and solve problems
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
Join the experts. If you’re passionate about WordPress and equally passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
REQ ID PL_2020_49