We are looking for experienced web designers with a keen eye for visual design and a deep understanding of the latest web technologies. The Web Designer should be passionate about creating web experiences that are beautiful and engaging. The Web Designer will be delivering on time and based on guidelines an excellent visual experience in print and digital designs, including social media, web sites, and email newsletters.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- This person will be responsible for ideating, prototyping, designing and deploying multiple websites with a focus on quality and fast turnaround times.
- Create professional digital media (such as creative assets for websites, newsletters, and social media sites) that adhere to brand style guidelines and meet high standards for creativity, quality and accuracy.
- Design quick conceptual sketches and translate feedback and direction into results-oriented, polished designs.
- Design and build audience-centric, rich and interactive website experiences (that work across web and mobile platforms) to achieve cohesive campaigns and brand experiences.
- Create / iterate responsive landing pages with the goal of increasing conversion.
- Combine the graphics, messaging and call to action that translates into engaging online assets.
- Ensure high productivity and maintain a high degree of quality control in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Create SEO friendly websites focused on best practices.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe XD, and Dreamweaver.
Proficient in Wordpress and theme based website design.
- Fluency with HTML and CSS are required. Ability to write valid semantic markup with a strong focus on web standards
- Stay current regarding new web development technologies.
- Basic understanding of how Google analytics and tag manager works.
- Knowledgeable in Google webmaster tools/Search console
- Basic understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Possess an expert understanding of typography, visual design, and web/mobile layout
- Adhere to design and performance standards for mobile and desktop web users
- Understanding of branding, marketing and consumer behavior and ability to apply that knowledge.
- Understand marketing funnels and create templates optimized for the same.
- Possess digital media design expertise and experience in creating outstanding deliverables that incorporate best-in-class marketing and usability principles.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- The candidate should be a self-starter with strong interpersonal communication skills and be able to handle projects with minimal direction.
- Possess a strong service orientation and personal skills that enable effective, positive interactions with team members, subject matter experts and highly-technical associates.
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage constructive criticism.
Educational and Portfolio Requirements:
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in web development or related field, or a minimum of 2 years related experience in web/visual design roles.
- A strong portfolio that displays creativity and technical ability. Demonstrated ability with HTML/CSS, Content Management Systems (especially Wordpress), and/or web design.
Please read through the job description and requirements. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Work from Home: until Covid-19 lockdown
Salary: As Per Company Policy
Other Benefits: As Per Company Policy
No. of Vacancies: 2
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.