Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast so we’re looking for a Web Developer to join the Brand team!
- Work in the brand developers team, while communicating with brand designers, marketing & engineering teams
- Building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our marketing site & company blog
- Maintain & extend client-side and server-side architecture
- Integrate data from various marketing platforms & services (HubSpot, Google Tag Manager etc).
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and ensure their proper functionality
- Develop and manage well-structured databases and applications
- Work with RESTful web services & APIs - retrieving resources and creating ones if needed
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code, with attention to high performance and quality
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Troubleshoot, debug and keep the code base up to date
- Create security and data protection settings
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or a proven strong background)
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, particularly written communication
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience with code versioning tools (preferably Git)
- Experience with Wordpress or other CMSs
- Familiarity with Automated Testing Suites
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and GTM
- Understanding of SEO standards
- Experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
Note: This is a Greece-based optionally remote job (GMT+3) so we won't be able to proceed with candidates living outside Greece at the moment.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging environment, we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Mobile telephony including data plan
- Apple gear for your home office and access to the best productivity tools
- Extensive parental leave
- Annual summits in awesome locations (as soon as traveling is safe again)
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.