We are looking for hiring strong technology people with a can-do attitude who can Partner with content designers and architects to ensure quality and accuracy of styled content. This role requires the ability to build very high-quality front-end UI with good usability and responsive User interfaces.
This is a cross-functional role which will allow you to interact with a variety of teams and functions (engineering, product, legal, policy) and may require leading project initiatives.
- Work with product and engineering teams to launch high-visibility and highly scalable projects.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to develop sound technical requirements that clearly outlines the architecture and tasks required to develop a project.
- Identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning Skava products/services to create world-class solutions that deliver significant value
- Assess an application’s existing infrastructure and implementation for best practices on the technical aspects of the Skava solution before making recommendations based on the project’s unique requirements. This will often require collaboration with other teams to ensure that the client is presented with a suite of options to meet their stated business and technical needs.
- Scope and draft a Technical Design Document and a Technical Requirements Document. Create detailed technical requirements with architectural guidance on how to implement.
- Develop and deliver the solution on time and with high quality.
- Serve as a point of escalation for all technical related issues.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Deep experience in HTTP, REST APIs on AJAX, data payloads of XML, JSON/JSONP
- Strong knowledge in content management platforms, web technology, and HTML5
- At least 2 years of experience building elegant and responsive Web interfaces.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Good understanding of NodeJS
- Deep understanding of WebSockets
- Know how and where to use graphics, audio, video, and animation to achieve the required effect within the design approach
- Good understanding of UI Design Patterns
- Third party API integration experience
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance
- Technical strength in mobile and web technologies
- Strong front-end development