About the position
The Web Platform team aims to provide a modern, easy-to-develop, and easy-to-deploy platform for the Airship web frontend, so other teams can build upon it successfully, efficiently, and securely. We execute a roadmap of engineering projects around customer authentication and authorization, improving core frontend components, securing internal access of customer data, and advancing the overall reliability and maintainability of our web dashboard.
We collaborate closely within the team, as well as with other engineering teams, Documentation, QA, Security, Product, and Program Management. We collectively strive to make the dashboard a joy for our customers to use, and our engineers have frequent and vital opportunities to help decide how to accomplish that goal.
Desired skills and qualifications
● You are comfortable integrating software with SQL databases like PostgreSQL
● You have knowledge of authentication and authorization concepts
● You have developed with cloud technologies like Google Cloud Platform or AWS
● You have strong collaboration skills, and enjoy working closely with others
● You are able to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
● You enjoy learning new technologies and concepts
Nice to have:
● You have worked with TypeScript, React, Redux, or Kubernetes
● You bring something unique to the table that will enhance the team’s ability to develop excellent products for our customers
Please include a cover letter where you talk about why you are interested in this position and how your skills make you a good candidate.
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.