Web Production Manager
To support Okta’s growing business, we’re looking for an ambitious, well organised and experienced Web Production Manager to join the Web Marketing team and lead the day-to-day operation of websites across EMEA. This role will be responsible for the hands-on production, publishing and maintenance of content across our EMEA Okta.com websites, supporting an increasing number of countries and languages.
She or he will support the wider EMEA team, including field marketing, demand generation, customer marketing and communications to ensure content is published to a high standard across the online customer journey.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Work within our Content Management System (Drupal) to build, publish and maintain content on the local sites.
- Project manage the delivery of new web experiences to support the local markets; campaigns, events, solution/industry use-cases, collateral, etc.
- Manage the operation of content through the translation workflow, ensuring the local sites are kept up-to-date with globally produced content.
- Work closely with the global web marketing team to ensure local feature/function requirements are accurately scoped, prioritised and delivered through the agile development team.
- Monitor and manage the health of the local websites, ensuring high quality content, quick-to-load pages and an error free experience for our website visitors.
- Drive search visibility for EMEA websites through keyword, content and technical optimisation, working with corporate SEO team and local agencies to increase traffic from search engines.
- Manage the expansion of EMEA sites into new markets and languages.
- Uphold the web design and content standards, ensuring consistency across tone, voice and brand.
You would be a great for this role if you have:
- Experience working within a content management system (CMS) like Drupal, WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Knowledge of web marketing analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, with demonstrated expertise extracting actionable insights from available data.
- A demonstrable understanding of SEO and growing organic search traffic.
- Experience in a multinational corporate environment, with significant background in working with distributed teams across geographic boundaries.
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines.
- Creativity and flexibility: able to find efficient solutions that meet project requirements.
- Strong organisational and time management skills along with clear oral and written communication abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and a 'right first time' mentality.
- A team player, with a positive, can do attitude.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.