At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for a meticulously organized, full-time Project Manager to work with our web development team through November 2021. The ideal candidate will be based in the Salt Lake City area, but can be remote-US. You will work to migrate and incorporate websites into the instructure.com site. Must have experience in project management software to be considered, experience in Asana a big plus.
- Work with web developers, marketing operations, and marketing to manage the workflow of site migration projects.
- Manage projects within Asana to curate the process.
- Manage timelines, deadlines, and budgets in addition to attending team meetings as needed.
- Track projects through each stage, from start to finish.
- Set up team briefings, internal reviews, and any meetings needed to complete any given project.
- 2-4 years of project management experience in a creative agency or marketing departments
- Expertise with Asana or similar project management platform
- Familiar with web development technologies ie. WordPress, Drupal, Zapier, Airtable, etc.
- Well versed in Google Suite applications Extremely strong organizational skills
- Prioritization and decision-making skillsExcellent verbal and written communication skills