At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
To be the Uswitch front line for customer contact by Webchat, identifying and fulfilling all sales opportunities by establishing customer needs.
- To deliver great sales through service by identifying customer needs and matching those with the ideal product
- Delivering against sales targets while maintaining agreed levels of compliance, adherence to schedule and customer satisfaction
- To provide first class service resolution on behalf of the business when things go wrong for a customer
- To capture customer feedback consistently and accurately
- Resolving customer complaints fairly and consistently
- Operate within the Uswitch behavioral expectations, to live the brand
- Able to deal with high levels of customer interaction at a consistently high standard and speed.
- Excellent written communication skills – accuracy, grammar, tone, spelling and able to articulate conversation via the Uswitch ‘voice’.
- The ability to see through the eyes of the customer and to deliver a compelling, valuable sales proposition.
- An adaptable approach, adjusting approach to different customers to build and maintain genuine rapport.
- Resilience in the face of challenge.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office packages mainly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of implementing ideas to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- A record of dedication and commitment with a desire to succeed and develop.
- Track record of working within a team environment and being motivated by success.
- Previous experience in a sales environment – contact centre, retail etc. – is essential
- Working pattern of 5 days, 37.5 hours over a variety of shifts between 9 AM and 9PM, including weekend work during peak periods.
At RVU we believe that we can be the change we wish to see in the world. We hold ourselves accountable to being open and inclusive teammates and community members. We embrace our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflects the world we live in.
For candidates who demonstrate exceptional performance in the role there is the possibility for you to undertake a training contract / qualifying work experience (under the SQE) with us, subject to you having completed the pre-requisite qualifications (such as, the LPC for a training contract)
Other benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- Hybrid approach of in-office and remote working - we've learnt to adapt our work style throughout 2020 and will be adopting a hybrid approach of in-office and remote working, once it is safe to do so, where each employee will combine a mixture of the two each week.
- ‘Work from Home’ budget to help contribute towards a great work environment at home
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave policy, for those key moments in your life
- Regular virtual events - from company-wide events with insightful external speakers, to virtual ‘coffee chats’ with fellow colleagues, we want to make sure our colleagues continue to feel connected whilst working remotely.
- Health insurance