Imagine a world dedicated to Security without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, protects leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we aren’t afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
Synack’s dynamic and strategic Marketing team is searching for a West Field Marketing Manager. You will support the field sales through events and regional marketing programs. You are creative, business-minded, and tech-savvy and are excited to help take us to the next level of growth. Using your field marketing experience, you will help enable our partner network with Synack marketing assets, expertise, and assistance. This is a great opportunity for a field marketing innovator seeking a fast-growing company leading the market in the next generation of cyber security! Sounds interesting? Keep reading…
Here’s what you'll do
West America Field Marketing / Travel (50%), Operations (30%)
Provide planning and management support for WAMER Field Marketing programs:
- Develop regional events and campaigns in conjunction with our regional sales leaders to drive awareness, education and selection of Synack
- Plan and execute sales-led events (virtual and live, such as webinars, virtual happy hours, and local events), supporting with event logistics, event promotion and audience acquisition
- Recruit speakers for events, both internally and externally
- Content Development--adapt marketing material for account or regional specific programs, personalizing assets such as emails, landing pages, presentations, videos and more
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers to drive sales enablement initiatives
- Own the maintenance of the global event calendar
- Support execution of unified event and field marketing strategy that drives revenue and pipeline goals of the region - on time and on budget.
- Work with cross functional teams on partner initiatives, product launches, sales plays and ABM initiatives
- Work with SDR team to coordinate assets and sequences to ensure coordinated messaging and drive conversion
Here’s what you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Field Marketing Experience, preferably in Cyber Security Software industry
- Expertise in understanding target accounts and their needs to develop crisp content that resonates with target audiences
Extended hands-on experience working with CRM systems – specifically Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience setting up and managing webinars, in-person and virtual events
- Experience setting up and managing email marketing and social media campaigns
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to work with remote teams with a high level of autonomy
- Self-motivation with a winning attitude, extremely adaptive, take pride in exceeding sales goals
- Ability to travel as necessary, up to 50% of the time
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent Google Slides, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Professional proficiency (speaking and writing) in one or more languages beyond English is plus – top priorities are Japanese, Spanish and French -Not Required
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!