We're looking for a Workforce & Performance Analyst to join the Support team at Zapier. Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with their automation needs. As a member of our Support Operations team, you'll be helping the Support team define processes, schedules, and individual benchmarks to achieve its goals. You'll also build the reporting infrastructure to ensure individual accountability in those aims.
If you’re interested in launching your career at a fast-growing and profitable startup, then read on…
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You're skilled at the puzzle of workforce management. You have 4+ years of experience. You’ve managing schedules for a global team, and aren't phased by the task of striking a balance between designing systems for results and creating a work environment that lets dynamic teams perform at their best.
You balance the strategic and the tactical. You understand how small details add up to the big picture and can put individual decisions in the context of their impact on the broader team.
You love using data to paint a complete picture. You know what numbers are and are not telling you in a given situation, and you can translate that distinction for maximum impact. You design reporting that highlights what is needed and relevant.
You're experienced at developing cross-functional relationships. You've built bridges between your function and others. You understand the goals and challenges of a team that isn't your own while still getting results.
You're naturally curious. If you see unusual behavior you don't understand you're motivated to understand, what it is, what it means, and how it might impact the future.
Things You’ll Do
- Work with Support Management to develop the best staffing and scheduling processes to meet the team's goals, including capacity planning, holiday staffing, onboarding training, and the development of new support channels
- Drive the development of metrics for understanding individual performance in the support team, and the reporting structure to empower managers to create accountability to those targets
- Work with our Data Science function to ensure the team has the best information for driving decisions at their disposal
- Collaborate with Support Operations on translating forecasted volumes into hiring plans that meet SLAs according to the team's processes
As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier
Zapier helps people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct
The Whole Package
Location: Remote, Anywhere
Our distributed environment lets us work with the best people. You don't have to be located in the USA either. Some team members live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year.
- Travel of 5% - 10% for company retreats which rotate to various cities throughout North America
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to UK, Canada, and US-based employees.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please make sure to answer each question.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, religion, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. Our code of conduct
provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.