As a Working Student focusing on BI and Data Warehousing, you will develop automated solutions to analyze and visualize data in order to provide valuable insights that will take our business model to the next level.
From day one, you will collaborate continuously with your senior peers to create dashboards and data visualizations, gaining experience that will help you take end-to-end responsibility for your work.
- You are a highly motivated student currently enrolled in a university and study Computer Science or related fields such as Mathematics or Physics
- You have some coding experience and good knowledge of any OOP language. Ideally, you should know or be willing to learn Python and its tools
- You should not only be able to collaborate constantly and communicate your ideas with your peers, but also have a business-oriented, analytical mind
- You are comfortable to speak and write about technology in English; German is not required
- You are highly ambitious, willing to improve your analytical and collaborative skills and ready to go the extra mile when needed
- A team of open minded professionals with an ego-free culture
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- The chance to be part of our fast-growing company and executing the global rollout of our marketplaces
- A dynamic and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- Club Mate, a great coffee machine and fresh organic fruits
- Team events, free yoga classes, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team
- A competitive salary including a budget for conference visits and certifications
- Macbook Pro Retina with touchbar and two additional screens
Sounds good to you? Send us your CV and earliest starting date.