Are you keen to join a well funded, fast growing Fintech startup in Series A phase?
Are you capable of learning and executing quickly in a team of highly motivated professionals?
Are you the guy who jumps of a cliff and builds a parachute before landing (hard)- finding new solutions to new problems?
Blackbill is one of the best funded, fastest growing and most "no bullshit but lots of fun"-oriented Fintechs out there right now.
A group of experienced Fintech founders (e.g. Kreditech) and top investors (Point9 Capital, Fly Ventures, DN Capital) are building the next level of SME Lending.
The vision is to become the leading European tech company to provide innovative credit products to small businesses and freelancers by pre-financing open invoices that get paid in 1 to 3 months. We have developed a fully automated algorithm and processes together with a partner bank, and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout Europe. Exciting times ahead, you can be part of the journey and develop in any direction that you want in a fast-paced, high learning, fun environment.
Current team size is 36 employees, our office is located right next to the Spree opposite of Watergate club.
We're off to something big and just got started - join us now and be part of the ride.
Our Working Students:
- Support the HR-Team with specific duties as needed like the recruitment processes, write and update job descriptions and specifications, plan and organize fun team events etc.
- Manage our applicant tracking system
- Communicate with candidates and schedule interviews
- Learn from experienced founders and develop you own entrepreneur spirit
- Work in close cooperation with the CEO and our competent team
- Help build up our awesome company and develop your skills in a very rewarding and promoting environment
- You are studying Business Administration
- You are a fast learner, work well under tight deadlines and fast pace work environment
- You are naturally keen on providing a good service to every kind of stakeholder
- You have strong organization and communication skills and a healthy sense of humor
- You speak and write English and German really well
- You are ready to go an extra mile (or two, if needed)
What You Get:
- Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
- Closely work with our founders, mentors, advisors, portfolio companies and get a high-level perspective on how to build a viable business
- A unique fintech startup that just got a 7-digit funding by top VC firms
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development and a dynamic team that you’ll have fun with
- An outrageous office in the vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin
- A NERF gun
- Office parties on our amazing balconies right next to the Spree (it’s a river)
Are you our new Working Student Rockstar? Then apply here!