At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in action—giving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka®.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
We're looking for a dependable and motivated individual who's ready to hit the ground running. As a Guest Services Coordinator, you'll tackle and manage multiple tasks, projects, and day-to-day operations in a fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned administrative duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
This role is an in-office role based in Mountain View. You’ll be expected to come into the office daily. Commuting to the SF office once 1-3 days a month may be required.
- The face of our HQ building - greet all persons and direct them as needed and keep the lobby tidy.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets.
- Manage shipping and receiving operations including inventory management and incoming and outgoing mailManage security operations for new hires, employees, visitors, VIPs, and lost & found
- Manage US new hire operations including ticket management, building access, swag, etc.
- Manage and triage global internal swag requests.
- Inventory management of front desk and office supplies.
- Manage local office social event coordination (currently virtual)Deliver on ad-hoc organizational, special, or process improvement projects
- Maintain relationship with accounts payable to ensure on-time Real Estate and Vendor payments
- 1-3 years of receptionist, operations, or related experience.
- Hyper organized and great attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.