We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional grooming products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com).
As the Workplace Experience Director you will be the leader of a team that is responsible for all aspects of our facilities and employee experience at work, from finding new office spaces, to managing the design and build out, to running the operations and budget for each office day-to-day.
This is an important role for us as Harry’s as workplace experience is a critical part of our culture. We are a team that cares deeply about our employees and strives to create an environment where people love to come to work and feel they are productive and effective. Also, our brand is one of our most valued assets and we want the design of our space to embody our brand.
We are looking for someone who loves to build and create. We want someone who is a great communicator and collaborator and will run highly effective processes to bring people together to make Harry’s an even better place to work.
Here's what you will do:
- Find new locations for Harry’s offices. Negotiate and sign contracts within our budget and location constraints
- Project manage the design process for new spaces, creating new space that embodies Harry’s. Run process to gather input from stakeholders within the company
- Manage the build out of office spaces. Select and manage the general contractor to come in within budget and timeline expected
- Improve and maintain all office spaces to be a place people love to come to work. People are productive and effective.
- Create and maintain facilities and food budgets, finding opportunities for cost savings
- Manage team of two current employees and make them more effective in their roles. Manage all vendors
- Implement programs to increase connectedness and foster culture and values of Harry’s
These might describe you:
- Great communicator who designs effective communication to full team and handles 1:1 communication in a customer centric way
- Sweats the small stuff. Highly process oriented, enjoys getting into the details, making sure things are organized and timely
- 100% reliable
- Solution oriented person who can deal with the unexpected with grace and comes up with solutions to roadblocks quickly
- Passionate, out of the box thinker. Designs things that work for Harry’s, not just what is standard
- Life long learner and ultimate team player
Here's who you will work with:
- Report directly to the VP, People
- Manage team of 2 front desk associates
- Work very closely with the people team and industrial design team
- Collaborate with finance and legal teams on regular basis
- Build strong relationships and interact regularly with full Harry’s team