Workplace Project Coordinator
Wise is helping to build a new world – a world without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders. 💸
Our Global Workplace Team (projects, community and health & safety) plays a key part in the employee experience, through our curated spaces, events and services. At Wise we’re leading the way in defining the future of hybrid working with our ‘destination workplace’ vision and pillars:
Creating a great workplace experience for our Wisers
Promoting workplace sustainability and mission zero
Ensuring the wellness of Wisers in the workplace
We’re looking for a forward thinking and analytical Workplace Project Coordinator to come and join us in Austin, TX. You will assist our innovative team of project managers with creating our workplaces of the future, to support our growth and help our employees to maximise their productivity and impact.
This is a global role supporting the team with projects across AMER, EMEA and APAC regions.
- Perform day to day management of specific workplace projects or tasks and deputise for project managers in their absence.
- Maintain our workplace technology platforms and tools, ensuring information is kept up to date and any configuration changes are implemented.
- Assist with recording and tracking of project risks and issues, working with the project managers to help mitigate them.
- Support tracking and monitoring of project schedules to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Engage with internal and external (vendors) stakeholders, coordinate project meetings, share actions and respond to queries.
- Support the team with the creation, distribution and maintenance of documentation, dashboards and reports.
Budgets and data analysis
- Assist the team with gathering and analysing data, e.g. headcount forecasts.
- Input project financial data into trackers and quarterly forecasts, upload invoices and manage any queries to ensure projects are delivered within budget.
- Maintaining our project budgets and doing monthly reviews in order to keep information up to date and accurate for reporting purposes.
Communication and change
- Support the team with the production of change or communication materials from a given brief
- Assist the team with capturing items in workshops, update and maintain change and communication documents.
- Help us to execute and deliver on our ‘destination workplace’ vision and support our hybrid working model.
- Input into workplace project team planning.
- Suggest and implement ideas to help drive continuous improvement within the team.
A bit about you
- Demonstrable experience leading or supporting projects, ideally within a workplace setting.
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Ability to manage a range of different stakeholders whilst being patient and persistent
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable financial and data literacy experience including budget management.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presenting and storytelling.
- Great organisation, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset, with the ability to think ‘big picture’.
- Knowledge or a keen interest in commercial property, workplace or construction.
Some extra skills that would be awesome
- Proficiency in excel, google suite and slack software tools.
- Competent in commercial real estate terminology and processes, including sourcing, lease negotiation, execution and disposal.
- Knowledge of workplace design and space planning.
- 💰 $54,000 starting salary
- 🚀 RSU's in a rapidly growing company
- 💪 An annual self-development budget
- 🩺 Medical, dental, & vision insurance – including HSA and FSA options
- 💝 Company-paid: Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, and an EAP program
- 💻 Hybrid working – up to 3 days/week working from home, the other 2 days in the office
- 🐶 Pet friendly offices
- ☀️ 25 days PTO, 15 sick days, 11 holidays, 5 compassionate leave days, 3 paid “Me” days and a paid volunteer day, annually
- 🏝️ A paid 6-week sabbatical leave after four years
- 👶🏼 18-weeks of paid parental leave, after a year with us
- 💰 401k with up to a 4% employer match
- Find out more about our benefits in our Austin office
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic. 💙