The Worship Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for creating designs and artwork to meet the creative needs of the Worship Arts Team.
At Life.Church, we exist to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. It’s been our mission since 1996 and has guided us every day. Leading people isn’t just an expectation; it’s a necessity. It’s a cornerstone of our culture. That's why we’re always seeking leaders—leaders like you—to bring your skills to life. We are one church meeting in multiple locations, and we want to help you become the person God made you to be.
The Life.Church Worship Team inspires and moves people toward Christ by creating spiritual experiences through story-telling and biblical truth. Worship is the musical expression of Life.Church. It’s the first part of a service that people experience, and often the time they identify as what makes a campus “theirs.” It sets the stage for the message of the day, and it primes people for life change.
The Worship Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for creating designs and artwork to meet the creative needs of the Worship Arts Team. This role will ideate and collaborate with the Worship Arts Team to craft and resource creative visual concepts and campaigns to support the campus worship experience and the visual expression of Life.Church Worship and Switch on digital platforms, print media, and merchandise.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the Worship Arts Team to develop the visual brands of our forward-facing artists, Life.Church Worship, and Switch.
- Ideate, curate, and create digital graphics that resource Life.Church Worship and Switch social media channels.
- Develop plans for print, digital designs, and artwork for Life.Church Worship and Switch music releases, merchandise, and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Worship Arts Team to ideate and execute seasonal design campaigns to keep artist branding and campus worship content refreshed.
- Occasionally create graphic content to be used at campuses to support the worship experience.
- Collaborate with Worship Arts and other applicable teams in creative and pre-production planning for specific projects.
- Develop road maps and storyboards to articulate projects visually through print and digital media.
- Act as the graphic design representative for Central Worship in collaborative meetings with other teams.
- Travel with the Central Worship Team on occasional strategic trips to provide visual input on content through the lens of a graphic designer.
- Continually ideate new creative ways to push the visual envelope beyond what has been done before while maintaining a high level of excellence.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Ability to self-motivate, make independent decisions, and solve problems.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design programs.
- Effective at multitasking and time management to meet deadlines while maintaining flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective at leading a team of creatives toward the desired goal.
- Strong creative instincts and vision.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Portfolio of experience.
Benefits We Offer
- Paid parental leave, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Generous employer-paid leave for the use of vacation, sick time, and other qualifying reasons.
- Innovative and comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance that provides team members with useful resources and savings to navigate their holistic health.
- Life insurance policy provided for all staff members at 2x annual salary at no cost. Additional life insurance coverage is available to purchase.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability covered at 100% for full-time qualified staff members.
- Comprehensive wellness and mental health benefits allow staff to proactively invest in their physical and emotional health.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allowing a team member to have up to 12.5% (including employee contribution, employer match, and employer discretionary contribution) contributed into their account in their first year. It doesn’t stop there—the more years on staff, the greater the investment!
- $160 annually in development dollars for team members to invest in their professional growth.
- Casual dress and work environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- And much more!
Please include a portfolio or a link to your past work when submitting your application.
Our Beliefs, Culture, and Commitment to Diversity
At Life.Church, every staff member, and intern is a minister and is expected to engage in the church's ministry fully. We consider ministry readiness and an individual’s capacity to represent Life.Church’s beliefs as a minister during the selection process for all staff and intern positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member or intern at Life.Church is to uphold and represent the beliefs of Life.Church. Learn more about what we believe at Life.Church
While we unite around our mission, we know unity doesn’t mean uniformity. Our calling is too great, and our mission is too important not to be intentional about strengthening our team through diversity. We know that diverse perspectives in race, ethnicity, background, age, and gender are essential to reaching the world for Christ. To learn more about how we strengthen our team through diversity, visit our careers page
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only.