At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the microphone and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
XM Success Consultant, Employee Experience
Why We Have This Role
The XM Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, will help them deliver on their business objectives and recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time XM Success Consultant who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 3-6 years of customer-facing experience, want to learn and leverage a market-leading product, and work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
How You’ll Find Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your product knowledge and stakeholder relationships drive customers to renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You’ll need the organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and must be an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience, both customers and teammates. You are resourceful when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
How You’ll Grow
- Develop and deepen your expertise in the Experience Management(XM) space as you advise your customers to advance and mature adoption of the Qualtrics Platform
- You’ll broaden your business acumen as you work across a variety of clients and industries, developing a deep understanding of how Qualtrics creates value
- Gain firsthand experience in the end to end SaaS lifecycle as you guide clients through use-case inception, through program launch, and value realization
- Cultivate and deepen your XM expertise in the Employee Experience space as you gain exposure to a wide variety of XM programs and principles across clients and industries all in service of developing your skills as a trusted XM advisor
Things You’ll Do
- Serve as the long-term customer relationship manager and product expert to mature, renew, and expand XM programs throughout the life of the partnership
- Work with customers to define and document stakeholder’s business requirements, understand key business challenges and develop the customer’s vision into a value-based solution.
- Develop and leverage deep Qualtrics product knowledge to drive customer program maturity, platform adoption, and expansion opportunities. You’ll be enabled to demo and shape foundational components of an XM program to best assist your customers
- Build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to ensure customer health and to drive expansion within existing accounts as program needs mature from the delivery of our key offerings.
- Provide polished and timely client communication and responsive follow-through on all issues, actions, and escalations.
- Develop and implement standard XM methodologies across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Partner closely with Account Executives to build account plans and strategies to accelerate growth and XM maturation
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform and understand what to expect from our product roadmap
- Champion customer needs internally and mobilize other Qualtrics resources to to maximize customer impact
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
- Plan, negotiate, and execute the renewal strategy at your accounts
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics and take action to mitigate risk and capitalize on opportunities
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of experience in a management consulting, CX, CS or technical account management role
- Track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients’ organization
- Proven experience leveraging industry best practices, program operationalization, insight driven suggestions to mature Customer facing programs
- Technical understanding of data integrations
- Experience with data analytics & visualizations
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation and verbal (English- Must, Foreign Languages- Plus) with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization while also being able to work independently and as a self-starter
- Passion for solving customer challenges coupled with a commitment to customer experience and satisfaction
- Ability to properly explain technical tasks to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task as he/she will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% or as customer requires (dependent on role we’re hiring for)
What You Should Know About This Team
- You’ll discover that collaboration is a deeply ingrained tenet found at the heart of the XM Success Team. Your teammates and cross-functional partners will be your largest asset as you work together to maximize outcomes for our customers
- The Qualtrics footprint in CDMX is rapidly growing across many teams, meaning that you will have first-hand exposure to quickly learn the different facets of our business as you work closely with them to advance your customer’s XM Programs
- Culture is crucial for us; we want you to be in a place where you enjoy your day to day and thrive against the challenges that come with it. Proactiveness and willingness to learn are a must. You will find that empathy and kindness are our “secret-sauce” for a high-performing team.
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- Workspaces: We have quiet spaces to take a call or for deep thinking, and other spaces dedicated to collaboration.
- Commuter Benefits: We offer a generous monthly allowance to be used for transportation and to help you commute to the office.
- Wellness Reimbursement: This can be put toward wellness activities including gym memberships, spa massages, workout equipment, meditation apps, and much more.
- Q Mentor Program: Looking to grow in your career? Get matched with a mentor inside Qualtrics to get meaningful coaching from someone outside your team.
- Experience bonus to be used for an “Experience” of your choosing every year.
The Qualtrics Hybrid Work Model: Our hybrid work model is elegantly simple: we all gather in the office three days a week; Mondays and Thursdays, plus one day selected by your organizational leader. These purposeful in-person days in thoughtfully designed offices help us do our best work and harness the power of collaboration and innovation. For the rest of the week, work where you want, owning the integration of work and life.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act, Equal Opportunity Employment, Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
Qualtrics Work Experience - As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.
Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.